- Stability of Social Preferences and Learning in Public Goods Games (with Ragan Petrie) PDF
- Spurious Relationships from Aggregate Variables in Linear Regression Models (with David J. Armor and Thomas Stratmann) PDF
Work in Progress
- Measuring the Preferences of the Poor: Evidence from a Large Randomized Test of Alternative Experimental Methods (with Marco Castillo, Ragan Petrie, and Maximo Torero)
- Learning in Linear Public Goods Games: A Comparative Analysis
- Learning and Price Formation in Double Auctions (with Omar Al-Ubaydli, Steven Gjerstad , Michael Price, and Jeffrey Livingston)
- Higher Education Differential Along Gender and Socioeconomic Dimensions in India. Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2194126
Peer-Reviewed Conference Proceedings
- Cotla, C. R. (2011). A memory-based account of the Spatial Prisoner’s Dilemma. In L. Carlson, C. Holscher, & T. Shipley (Eds.), Proceedings of the 33rd annual conference of the cognitive science society (pp. 342−347). Austin, TX: Cognitive Science Society.
- Cotla, C. R. (2011). Dynamics of cooperation in Spatial Prisoner’s Dilemma of memory-based players. In S. Osinga, G. J. Hofstede, & T. Verwart (Eds.), Emergent results of artificial economics, lecture notes in economics and mathematical systems (pp. 191−200). Springer-Verlag.
- Gulden, T. R., Cotla, C. R., Hailegiorgis, A., & Crooks, A. (2011). A generic vegetation growth sub-model in a large human/environment interaction model of East Africa. Proceedings of Computational Social Science Society of America Annual Conference, Santa Fe, NM.
- Gulden, T. R., Harrison, J. F., Cotla, C. R., & Crooks, A. (2012). The climate for refugees: An integrated model of human/environment interaction and migration under stress. Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Cross-Cultural Decision Making, San Francisco, CA.
- Kennedy, W.G., Cotla, C. R., Gulden, T. R., Coletti, M., & Cioffi, C. (2012). Validation of a household model of societies in East Africa. Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Cross-Cultural Decision Making, San Francisco, CA.
- Kennedy, W.G., Cotla, C. R., Gulden, T. R., Coletti, M., & Cioffi, C. (2012). Towards validating a model of households and societies of East Africa. Proceedings of 4th World Congress on Social Simulation (WCSS), Taipei, Taiwan.