- Indian Human Development Survey 2005 (IHDS)
- IHDS is one of the most recent and comprehensive survey datasets available about Indian population. IHDS is a nationally representative, multi-topic survey of 41,554 households in 1,503 villages and 971 urban neighborhoods across India. Survey questions covered wide range of topics: health, education, employment, economic status, marriage, fertility, gender relations, and social capital.
- Demographic and Health Surveys (DHS)
- DHS has representative data on population, health,HIV, and nutrition collected in multiple surveys for over 90 countries including India.
- Integrated Public Use Microdata Series (IPUMS), International
- IPUMS-International is a project dedicated to collecting and distributing census data from around the world. It makes available socioeconomic survey data for a number of countries including India.
- Indian Microdata at The World Bank
- The World Bank has made avialable a number of microdatasets for India.
- World Health Organization (WHO) Data
- WHO website has Data on Health, Diseases, and Consumption of Tobocco and Alcohol.
- The Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MOSPI), India
- MOSPI provides researchers with socioeconomic data collected through a number of representative surveys in India at moderate prices.
- Indian household survey data at DUKE
- Sanskrit Resources
- Resources for learning Sanskrit: books, literature, and links.
- Telugu Resources
- Resources for learning Telugu: books, literature, and links.