Some resources that can help learning Sanskrit.
- Acharya Web Site at IIT Madras
- A great resource to learn Sanskrit through self-study
- A Huge List of Scnanned Sankrit Books
- IISC Bangalore maintains a big database of many Sanksrit books like Abhijnana Shakuntalam by Kalidasa.
- Sanskrit Institute Blog
- Simple lessons by the Sanskrit Institute
- Sanskrit Book Collection on Scribd
- A number of online Sanskrit books for reading.
- Sanskrit Documents
- A huge compilation of Sanskrit Documents in Devanagari display and transliteration format.
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan
- These are nice e-texts made afresh by the various Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan centers.
- Columbia University Sanksrit Language Resources
- Pointers to sanskrit resources on Columbia University's language resource page.
- Sanskrit E-Books
- A huge colletion of Sanskrit e-books that can be downloaded.
- Learn Sanskrit Website
- Another great website to learn Sanskrit. It has a great guide to Sanskrit grammar.
- The Sanskrit Heritage Site
- A comprehensive resource for Sanksrit laerning
- Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit
- This is an editable online hypertext Sanskrit-English-Sanskrit dictionary containing words, phrases, and sentences of the Sanskrit language with special emphasis on spoken Sanskrit.